محلل استدامة في مركز الابتكار – Sustainability Analyst at the Innovation Centre
- دوام كامل
A Snapshot of Your Day
As a Sustainability Analyst you’ll be responsible for carrying out market and business research on competitors within the energy industry
How You’ll Make An Impact
· Complete market and business research as well as competitor analysis.
· Perform analysis of strategic business segments, evaluate opportunities for new or existing Siemens products in new markets, channels, or customer target groups.
· Evaluate potential acquisition candidates and prepare project proposals.
· Provides analytical support for due diligence of acquisition candidates. Contribute with the development of strategic planning tools for the organization.
· Perform strategic database design and management and coordinates the activities of related internal suppliers and external vendors.
· Conduct research on sustainability trends, best practices, and regulatory frameworks.
· Assist in data collection and analysis to evaluate the environmental and social performance of our organization.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement and develop sustainability strategies.
· Support the implementation and monitoring of sustainability projects and initiatives.
· Prepare reports and presentations to communicate sustainability goals, progress, and achievements to internal and external stakeholders.
· Stay updated on emerging sustainability issues and assist in the development of innovative solutions.
What You Bring
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Environmental Science, Sustainability, or related disciplines).
· Strong passion for sustainability and a desire to make a positive impact.
· Excellent research and analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and draw meaningful insights.
· Knowledge of sustainability concepts, frameworks (e.g., GRI, SDGs), and best practices.
· Proficient in data analysis tools and software (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Tableau).
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively present complex information.
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and adapt to changing priorities.
About The Team
The Siemens Energy Innovation Center Abu Dhabi is researching and developing new technologies to help us build a competitive portfolio and the right technology. We focus on innovating through co-creation with partners, customers, start-ups, and academia in all five Fields of Action with a main focus on Power-to-X and Decarbonized Heat and Industrial Processes.
Decarbonized Heat & Industrial Processes specifically focuses on both Heat and Industrial Emissions. We aim to help our industrial customers produce heat as efficiently and environmentally friendly as possible, reducing their emissions at the same time. Industrial heat pumps and smart, integrated digital tools are examples of the products we develop.
Power-to-X is a vital lever to decarbonize all sectors through bringing renewable energy from the power sector to other sectors and by this decarbonize mobility, heat, industry, and power generation. Power-to-X is building on our strengths in the power business and explores new fields in the chemical and gases business, where building an eco-system of partners is key.
The Innovation Center Abu Dhabi is a new department embedded in the Global Function Innovation. We aim to develop new technologies together with our partners to successfully shape the energy transition. If you find this interesting and are passionate about this subject too, then join us and help make the difference.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fuelled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character– no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.