محلل لسوق الألمنيوم منخفض الكربون – Low Carbon Aluminum Market Analyst
- دوام كامل
UC RUSAL is a leading company in the global aluminium industry, producing metal with a low carbon footprint. 90% of the Company’s aluminium is produced from renewable electricity. We are looking for a Low Carbon Aluminium Market Analyst to join one of the best commercial teams in base metals.
This is an analytical role in the Sales Directorate, Commercial Sustainability Unit. The main purpose of the role is to gather market data and analyse a market development in area of sustainability across whole production chain, regulation etc and identify its implication for a company. This role provides a ground for creating a commercial value out of low carbon products’ portfolio.
- Continually research and stay abreast of developments in sustainability globally, including regulation
- Develop an understanding of policies/ standards in key aluminium end-use industries
- Follow the development of new environmental standards and regulations – CBAM/ ETS/ EFRAG
- Monitor and analyse sustainability metrics of key aluminium users and industry players, identifying their goals and priorities.
- Investigate required sustainability initiatives based on customer feedback and initiatives that we are working to implement.
- Maintain regular market analytics in Sustainability area
- Prepare documents for external meetings with the customers. Drive customers engagement and promote low carbon aluminium solutions.
- Develop an enhanced knowledge level of sustainability issues and topics related to aluminium and effectively communicate updates with any interfacing departments.
- Support drafting of documents and management presentations for internal discussions/communication
Skills and Experience:
- Passionate about sustainability
- Commercial mindset and an experience of shared value creation with the customers (strategic fit)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Experience with talking to a variety of customers
- Analytic problem solving, and the ability to perform in self-directed and collaborative environments.
- Good knowledge of key sustainability and sustainability aspects such as climate change, carbon emissions, UN Sustainable Development Goals, SBTi targets, GRI reporting, ESG ratings
- Degree in Sustainability or similar course is an advantage
- Excellent writing skills, developing white papers
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage. Russian is a big advantage.
- Strong PC skills in quantitative and qualitative data gathering and processing. Excel is advanced. Power Point is advanced, good visualisation skills. Good skills in report writing.
- Previous two years’ experience in the market analyst role
- Previous experience at manufacturers side in metal markets (ferrous, non-ferrous, battery metals) or Automotive or Building & Construction or Packaging or Consumer goods industries, who are end-users of aluminium, is a big advantage