About the job
To support the implementation of sustainability strategy and all sustainability policies within all business functions.
· Support Company’s sustainability target owners to achieve annual sustainability targets through capacity building and management oversight.
· Develop sustainability project goals, objectives, initiatives, or strategies in collaboration with Sustainability Director
· Provide technical and administrative support for sustainability programs.
· Create and monitor the implementation of sustainability plans, strategies, standards, procedures and systems, regulations, and statutory legislation within the program, in line with corporate requirements.
· Monitor and track sustainability indicators as defined in the Sustainability Strategy such as GHG emissions, energy intensity, natural resource usage, waste generation, social performance etc.
· Measure and monitor progress against key strategies, objectives, and performance targets.
· Develop reports/presentations to communicate the effectiveness of sustainability initiatives.
· Deliver coaching and awareness sessions in upskilling staff in Sustainability knowledge and understanding through a comprehensive training plan helping to embed sustainability across the business.
· University degree in a related discipline, Engineering or Environmental Sciences
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Sustainability/CSR area knowledge of FMCG sector (preferred)
· Familiarity with sustainability reporting initiatives (GRI) and with data management
· Understanding of SBTi’s and net zero target setting
· Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact with senior leadership.