مدير حساب المبيعات – Sales Account Manager
- دوام كامل
About the job
Take your next career step at LONGI with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
As a Sales Account Manager, you will be driving the sales performance for the MEA&CA market, specifying and implementing effective sales and business-development initiatives in line with global strategy.
Reporting to the Senior Sales Account Manager, you will be led to meet ambitious targets and exceed customer expectations.
1. Identifying new business opportunities and creating clear strategies to convert them
2. Coordinating the information flow around sales activities and providing forecasts and market intelligence to marketing and sales
3. Establishing strong customer relationships and maintaining a positive customer experience throughout the sales process, including post-sale
4. Conducting contract risk assessments and working closely with relevant parties to mitigate risks
5. Complete the relevant reports and jobs designated by the team leader, and attend the relevant regular meetings
6. Other tasks assigned by the team leader
1. Experience in direct sales and sales management, at least 2 years of working experience in the photovoltaic industry is preferred
2. Experience in business development, account management and cross-selling
3. A clear grasp of contract negotiations, risk management, and commercial and legal terms
4. Exceptional communication and negotiating skills, a customer-focused mindset, and a professional, “can-do” attitude
5. A Bachelor’s degree or above
6. Fluency in English both oral and written, and Chinese is a plus.
7. Acceptance for being assigned to work overseas