مدير واستشاري للإدارة المالية والاستدامة – Consulting, F&A, Sustainability, Manager
- دوام كامل
Established in the region for over 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 6,000 people across 12 countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Omar, Qatar Saudi Arabia, Palestine and the United Arab Emirates. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market, and beyond.
Business Unit Description
PwC is a global professional services firm that provides a range of Finance & Accounting consulting services to clients in various industries. Some of the Finance & Accounting consulting services that PwC offers include Accounting Advisory, Finance Transformation, Economics & Sustainability, ALM&V, Government Reporting, and SAP Shift. The services are designed to help clients improve their finance performance, manage risk, and meet regulatory requirements.
The Opportunity With Our Team
We are looking for an experienced sustainability professionals to join a growing team focused on driving positive outcomes for iconic clients. The Economics and Sustainability team (E&S) has a mission to drive the Middle East’s transformation to a sustainable future and we are interested in passionate, technically-skilled and commercially-minded professional that can contribute to this objective.
E&S is an analysis-driven team that uses economics and sustainability expertise to support clients in developing strategy, formulating policy, and implementing action to create genuine impact. We help governments and private sector organisations navigate complex issues and make better decisions, grounded in robust and compelling evidence. We understand the environmental, social and governance challenges clients face in the region and develop practical solutions that deliver sustained results. We work across the Middle East for clients in a range of sectors, including, but not limited to, central government, real estate, energy and utilities, finance, tourism, transport, and health.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. In this role, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Business development: You will build networks within clients, identify opportunities through networks, prepare technical and commercial proposals, prepare for and delivering client pitches and refine technical and commercial delivery models.
- Project delivery: You will lead planning and set up projects, implement delivery methodologies, produce technical deliverables, manage client relationships, manage budgets, and manage junior team members.
- Business strategy: You will contribute to the ongoing refinement of the long-term vision and strategy for the E&S team to ensure it can meet commercial and strategic objectives.
- Coaching staff: You will lead, coach, train and mentor junior staff, supporting their growth and career development in technical areas as well as soft skills.
- Developing relationships: You will maintain a global mindset and ability to connect with other colleagues within Consulting and across other Lines of Service within the firm, so that you are able to bring our clients high-value multidisciplinary solutions.
- Thought Leadership: You will conceptualise, design, and develop thought leadership that identifies solutions to sustainability challenges, building the E&S sustainability brand and market share and lead to commercial opportunities.
Skills & Competences:
- Extensive experience in developing sustainability strategies across sectors.
- Experience of developing Net Zero strategies and plans across sectors.
- Experience of advising public sector clients on sustainability issues.
- Proven experience of delivering high-quality projects across multiple industries, both through direct delivery and managing teams.
- Knowledge of trends, key concepts and emerging thinking on a range of sustainability topics (e.g. Greenhouse Gas Protocol, SBTi, SBTN, TCFD, TNFD, GRI, carbon modelling, circular economy, sustainable supply chains, etc).
- Proven ability to structure issues and use analytical skills to solve complex sustainability problems.
- Strong ability to communicate complex sustainability concepts to technical and non-technical audiences through clear, concise written and oral communication.
- Strong interest and passion for developing, growing and leading a team through coaching and mentoring, as well as proactive knowledge sharing to build capacity.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite is mandatory and experience in working with Stata, R, EViews, PowerBI, Tableau, or ThinkCell is preferred.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East or where project requirements dictate.
- 7+ years of experience in a similar industry/role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sustainability, Climate Change, or any related field.
- Master’s (preferable) in Sustainability, Climate Change, or any related field.