About the job
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 196,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
We are extending our Digital Power Products &Sales Team and are looking for a Business Development Manager . You will be responsible for technical communication with customers and channel partners. You will be promoting our solutions, presenting our exciting product portfolio, and supporting our partners in all presales technical matters. You will be contributing to fast growth of this new business. The position is based in Istanbul and requires regular travelling within Turkiye mainly Marmara region .
· As a member of Business Development team, maintain strong communication and teamwork internally with Solution, Service & Marketing teams
· Present new products and solutions to customers and develop new customer portfolio in assigned region
· Perform technical seminars and webinars, participate in events to represent Huawei and its products which are in C&I and Utility scale PV & ESS domain.
· Support customers in planning, configurations and technical issues
· Review and improve technical solution for key projects, prepare cost calculations and bill of materials related with Huawei Residential product portfolio.
· Establish and build close customer relationship with installer ecosystem those interested in C&I and Utility scale PV & ESS.
· Implement Turkiye technical requirements into our products & solution proposals
· Main responsibility is to visit customers located in Marmare region,those assigned by department supervisor.
· Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (university of applied science) or similar
· 4-5 years of experience in renewable energy, digital power products, profound knowledge in solar inverters and energy storage systems, mainly business development and sales activities
· Excellent presentation skills in Turkish and English languages; internal working language is Turkish & English
· Effectively using MS Office and presentation tools
· Experienced to manage multiple tasks in parallel while keeping focus on the main targets, able to work under pressure, strong willingness for continuous learning
· Ability to work in a culturally diverse, high paced organization
· Have driving license, willing to travel within Türkiye
· For male candidates, military service should be completed
· Position is based in Istanbul