Profil du candidat Experience:
- 2 years’ experience with Authority approvals for Solar PV projects in Dubai, Solar PV design, construction, testing and commissioning.
- 1-year Solar PV field experience in installation, startup and commissioning
- Knowledge of the permitting steps involved in Dubai Shams Net Metering Scheme.
- Advanced MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Project, Word, Teams, SharePoint) skills for daily functions
- Knowledge of PVSyst and Helioscope simulation packages
- BSc Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering
- Work at Height Training
- Defensive Driving Training
- Electrical Safety Training
- Fire Safety Training
- Good interpersonal skills and interaction with project teams.
- Strong analytical and review skills, problem solving and teamwork.
- Fluent in English, beginner A2 level French, Native Arabic
Activités Permitting Engineering – ensure timely and correct submission of project documentation to relevant authorities, ensure approvals received withminimal delay
- Preparation of AutoCAD design drawings and sizing calculations
- Preparation of Authority NOC (No Objection Certificate) preliminary design documents
- Responsible for review of Solar PV initial and detailed approval applications uploaded to authority portals.
- Engineering and quality support for active construction projects and sites under final stage of negotiation with Sales team
- For all projects and sites, assist to ensure technical checks are done, so that sales proposals are in line with authority & company regulations.
- Detailed review and preparation of Authority Design Approval submissions and resolving comments.
- Reviewing IFC Submissions and Material Submittals
- Preparation and maintenance of Project Master Sheets
- Assist in improving communications with authorities in order to maintain good relations.
Design Engineering – ensure Solar PV design is compliant with local authority and TotalEnergies standards
- Detailed review and design and construction drawings,
- Complete design check of Solar PV system sizing, and optimized for system production
- Performing site visits as required before authority submissions
- Detailed electricity consumption analysis
- Ensuring designs are in alignment with client/sales requirements.
- Development of engineering design packages, checklists and processes to streamline projects.
- Update on permitting status to project managers and key account managers
Contexte et environnement Role is 90% office based 10% site based. Working mostly on excel spreadsheets, MS Word and email. Site surveys at initial stages of the project;requires inspection of building interior and exterior and electrical rooms/panels. Self-management of site surveys and workload schedule (incoordination with n+1), with objective of matching project timelines. Shall accept or reject designs based on compliance to local and companystandards. Advise n+1 of non-compliance of sites and advise on feasibility of sales proposal. Identify possible roadblocks before constructioncommences, saving time and money spent on reworks and delays.Ensuring compliance of the system with Local regulations as well as HSE and quality standards, taking into consideration budget allocation.