About the job
- Understand the technical functionality and application of Schneider Electric systems and solutions in Energy automation & Microgrid.
- Develops and applies appropriate cost-effective solutions to optimize the customers’ systems.
- Responsible for technical proposals & systems architecture which best fits the customer needs.
- Addresses business needs of all functional decision makers to ensure that the solution sale can be closed
- Contribute to sales in North-East Africa & Levant region by promoting and designing systems that deliver business value.
- Understand the customer needs and position their needs in the value chain and competitive environment (market and competitors) to best promote Schneider Electric in the market
- Provide collaboration, support and technical advantage during pre-sales and project execution phases in Energy automation & Microgrid.
- Provide practical training to customer on SE Energy Automation portfolio (Protection Relays, RTUs & Substation Automation)
- Resolves post sale issues
- Build an environment and relationship of trust and credibility with customers, understanding customer needs and goal alignment, developing rapport with key contacts
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years working experience with Energy distribution, control/automation (SCADA), software applications, communication, switchgear, protection design engineering, product, solution, or system architecture.
- 2+ years facing customers in various technical environment and capacity to prepare and lead technical conversation according to customer’s projects or technical points to cover.
- Experience with energy management in different segments
- Knowledge of protection relays types (MV & HV), algorithm, installation, troubleshooting, protection function methodology & configuration software
- Knowledge of Power Substation Automation topologies, Hardware devices, Remote terminal units (RTUs)
- Strong connection in the Power & grid (Electrical Utilities) is a plus
- Knowledge of renewable energy resources & their integration is a plus
- Experience in telecommunication is a plus
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Continuous learning
- Excellent command of English
Excellent command of MS OfficeSchedule: Full-timeReq: 008KXD