About the job
Wood is presently inviting applications for the PMC Energy Engineer position is Abu Dhabi for one of our leading clients.
- Review the 2024 Energy Optimization Targets of ADD and propose quick win Energy Retrofitting projects to contribute towards the optimization targets
- Conduct initial surveys, collect as built conditions and equipment consumption details, propose retrofitting solutions and prepare business cases for the proposals. These should be agile/sprint cycles – not exceeding one month covering the whole life cycle till final commissioning. Execution to be carried out by Maintenance, Projects and GSD in their respective domains
- Prepare the RFP scope to float an Energy Performance Contract tender in the market to registered ESCOs
- Review ASHRAE Level 1 reports, prepare technical evaluations to shortlist participating ESCOs based on identified Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) and investment model, review Investment Grade Audit (IGA) reports and prepare the final technical evaluation for award and preparation of Energy Performance Contract (EPC)
- Mobilize the awarded ESCO, put a project plan in place to ensure 2024 energy optimization targets are secured, track the project plan and coordinate with all involved stakeholders to ensure smooth retrofitting and Measurement & Verification (M&V) process
- Prepare the scope for onboarding a Sustainability Consultant to review, validate and enhance/adjust ADD’s
- Bachelors of Engineering (Electrical / Mechanical)
- One key certification at minimum – Certified Energy Manager, CMVP, CFM, SFP
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Energy Retrofitting, MEP/HVAC Design, Constant Commissioning, Energy Modelling
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.