Head of EPS (Energy Performance Services Business, Smart Infrastructure Solutions & Services) Business Unit – رئيس وحدة أعمال خدمات أداء الطاقة وحلول وخدمات البنية التحتية الذكية
- دوام كامل
About the job
Job Title: Head of Energy Performance Services Business, Smart Infrastructure Solutions & Services Business Unit, Siemens SI, Saudi Arabia. Division: Smart Infrastructure – Solutions and Services, Energy Performance and Services (EPS)Location: Riyadh, KSAIntroduction : The Saudi Vision 2030 is accelerating the journey towards a more sustainable, smart and digital infrastructure creating huge opportunities in Energy Savings in the Governmental, Semi-governmental, Industrial, and Private sector in the Kingdom.As a Certified Class A ESCO Company, Siemens Saudi Arabia is among the select group of specialized Energy Efficiency Solution Providers that is invited by Tarshid, the Super ESCO Company in Saudi Arabia to address major Opportunities to develop Guaranteed Energy Savings program on Governmental Campus/Building Infrastructure across the Kingdom, and we have had remarkable success to address outstanding projects in the Kingdom over the last 3 years.Siemens Smart Infrastructure, Regional Solutions and Services is mandated globally to address the Energy Performance Services Business under a well-defined Business Line. Accordingly, we are pleased to announce an extremely exciting opportunity to Lead our EPS Team in Saudi Arabia concentrating on identifying, developing and executing innovative energy efficiency solutions for our clients in the Public & Private Sector in Saudi Arabia.Specific Responsibilities
- Develop the strategic business plan and lead the deployment of operational execution plan for the EPS Business of Siemens Saudi Arabia.
- Manage the EPS Team of Siemens Saudi Arabia to become the leader in the market to address the growing Energy Efficiency markets in Saudi Arabia.
- Manage the engagement with Tarshid to ensure a strong relationship of trust based on delivering Energy Efficiency Performance Contracts of the highest standards.
- Develop the Energy Efficiency Business in the Private Segment.
- Deploy innovative Digital Solutions based on Siemens IoT and AI Platforms to grow the markets in Smart Energy Efficiency Solutions.
- Have the full understanding of preliminary and detailed energy audits (ASHRAE Level 1,2 and 3) to qualify, identify and quantify simple to complex Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) to convert qualified leads into strong business case.
- Ensure Bid Selection, preparation and Submission on target projects with strong success.
- Ensure Project Execution as per budgets and time-constraints in full compliance to Guidelines.
- Have a strong understanding of Measurement and Verification protocols as per IPMVP Guidelines.
- Coordinate facility site visits and communicate requirements with customer, internal resources and outside vendors/subcontractors on ECMs
- Follow all internal, external processes and coordination with stake holder for innovative and flawless solution Development
- Validate energy calculations, preliminary and detailed reports and contract exhibits.
- Provide review of subcontractor proposals, rectify gaps in savings calculations and scopes of work.
- Testing new products/solutions and Development of new Energy and water savings ECMs
- Support in standardizing processes and documentations related to Energy Audits and Projects
- Develop vendors, subcontractors to carry out retrofit work related to energy business.
About YouTo be successful in this role, you will need
- Strong leadership skills in leading people, business acumen in gaining market share, strong relationship management skills in building trust with key clients, strong operational excellence skills in meeting Top and Bottom Line Targets.
- Extensive technical exposure to HVAC systems, Energy Management Solutions, Power Monitoring, Building Automation Systems and Controls, Lighting & lighting control systems, building envelope, electrical and domestic water systems, waste management etc.
- Certifications in Energy space such as CEA/CEM/CMVP etc.
- At least 15+ years’ experience in companies where you have built strong competency in Building Management and Controls, HVAC Systems with at least 5 years track record in Energy Performance Contracting Business.
- Ability to work with different stake holders in Energy Business; internal and external with sound Knowledge of Facility Management processes followed in the building industry
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Working knowledge of eQuest, IES to carry out energy simulations
What else do you need to know?As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.comAt Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsWe are looking forward to receiving your online application.Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
نظرة عامة على الوظيفة