About the job
Job Description Summary As related customer equipment, facilities or infrastructure projects: responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability, and customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources. Impacts departmental operations and responsible for planning/execution. The role has some autonomy but is focused on execution of activities within an operating discipline covered by standard functional practices and procedures. Some judgment may be required but this is typically with guidance. Job Description Roles And Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for all aspects of work package execution for the overall project(s) (M.D work breakdown structure creation.
- Take responsibility for delivery on time for the overall project(s), the gross margin for the overall project(s) and cost management.
- Maximize profit at each phase of project Quality management and excellent stake holder with the main functions such as Sourcing, Quality, EHS, Supply Chain etc.
- Responsible for organizing and deploying the Team for the overall project(s).
- Structure the project and define the Organization Breakdown Structure (OBS) and interfaces full communication management.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of risk and opportunity and their action plans Contract management.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of contract management with the Customer, suppliers and partners for the overall project(s).
- Ensure a high level of Customer satisfaction with performance through effected communication and liaison.
- Uses judgment to make decisions or solve moderately complex tasks or problems in areas of operational/product management, manufacturing, technology or engineering. Takes new perspective on existing solutions.
- Bachelor Degree level in Electrical Engineer or related degree.
- Proficiency in English is a must and French speaking skills is an advantage.
- Minimum 7 year PM working experience in Grid Business or Substation Business in international environment.
- Strong project management skills, including planning, scheduling, budgeting and risk management.
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to travel to project sites as needed.
- Willingness to work in different locations for short or medium periods and to travel world-wide
- Prior experience in a customer support/facing role; strong commercial mindset. Anticipates customer needs and ensures that they are met.
- Able to interface effectively with all levels of an organization and demonstrated leadership to pursue correct engineering actions in adverse conditions.
Additional Information Relocation Assistance Provided: No