Description Functional Responsibilities Manager (M1), Project Finance works within the team in charge of development projects advisory, project finance structuring and execution. He /She has the following responsibilities:
- Build, audit and maintain comprehensive financial models for large infrastructure projects 4(for green-field and brown-field developments, refinancings, acquisitions, divestments and stake sales) in full compliance with project and financial agreements, incorporating applicable accounting and taxation policies for the applicable geographies.
- Conduct financial analysis, optimization and business valuation in support of business development teams / bid teams for development projects and associated transactions.
- Fund-raising support including structuring, negotiations with banks, export credit agencies and other financial institutions
- Tax and accounting due diligence and modelling – working closely with the specialist teams within ACWA Power and external advisors.
- Support for economic analyses on, and financial structuring optimizations of, existing operations of ACWA Power (including annual impairment tests and look-back analyses)
- Preparation of investment memoranda / internal documents including reports, summaries and presentations for investment decisions
- Work with senior manager (Senior Manager (M2) or Executive Manager (M3) in execution of projects
- Co-ordinate with BD team, and as required internal and external legal advisors, techno-commercial team and project company staff members on execution of various deliverables
Governance Provide guidance to the subsidiaries from the financial advisory/ fund raising/business valuation perspective, and provide inputs, including analytical support sought by Board Audit Committees / subsidiaries. Minimum Qualifications QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree Finance, Accounting, Economics, Maths, Engineering; Preference for higher degrees such as MBA, CA, CFA.
- 2-4 years of experience in project finance group of a development organization, bank, or other financial institutions.
- Experience with developers, banks or other financial institutions, financial advisory service providers or consultancies with a proven track record in building and managing financial models is mandatory
- Excellent analytical skills and numeracy
- Knowledge of project finance would be preferred
- Strong communicator with ability to effectively negotiate and influence with investors and lenders
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines