About the job
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as Product Marketing Specialist, will be the part of Electrification business area for Smart Power division based in Cairo, Egypt. In this role you will be reporting to Product Marketing Manager and will be responsible for implementing product marketing strategies in assigned areas. Supporting the sales organization in driving sales and services of respective products, through analyzing markets, marketing intelligence, product positioning, determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions and preparing technical descriptions of the applied products and technology to support the sales teams.
- Formulating, developing and implementing targeted strategies, creating detailed business plans for assigned regions or areas in collaboration with Front End Sales and Product Marketing management
- Developing and articulating strategies to assist customers in turning data insights into physical world applications
- Taking part as a technical expert in customer meetings and in promotional events. Promoting and demonstrating unique technical features and influencing specifications
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensuring that they are communicated and implemented within all activities
- Continuously conducting analysis of competitors containing information about the competitor’s business organization, the most important customers, product portfolio, pricing, profitability (including history) and marketing strategy
- Initiating benchmarking internally as well as externally regarding pricing strategy in each market and/or sales channel and/or product
- Ensuring the realization, development and adaptation of marketing and sales tools for a product or systems. Positioning the product in local environment
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in relevant field
- Sales and Marketing experience in energy management, renewable energy and/or low voltage power distribution products/systems
- Practical experience in the field of electrical power
- Ability to engage with and explain new software and technologies quickly and effectively
- Excellent written, spoken and communication in English, in addition to presentation and negotiation skills
- Retirement plan
More about us
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with products and solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent products and solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: on site