About the job
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Product Manager, Charging Infrastructure and Smart Energy as our go-to expert for the Middle East. This position requires an experienced engineering professional with a wide background and knowledge base in charging hardware and communications systems, EVSEs, V1/2G, stationary storage, home energy management systems, policy and marketing.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Support the definition and execution of Lucid’s charging strategy for the Middle East with a focus on hardware and integration
- Drive hardware-related charging projects including integration for AC and DC EVSEs.
- Support the definition of requirements, specifications, and localization of the power components, residential EVSEs and energy management ecosystems for the Middle East.
- Support validation and implementation of parts of the Lucid smart energy ecosystem between EVSEs, vehicle, on-board charger, HEMS, stationary storage, V1/2G, etc., focusing on the customer experience.
- Monitor and investigate the impact of policy, standards, and market trends in the charging and home energy management realm for Lucid in the Middle East region.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering, IT or related technical field.
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in an engineering, IT or related technical field.
- 3+ years in the EV charging industry.
- Experience in power electronics and system integration.
- Sound knowledge of charging standards, smart energy management systems, V1/2G in different regions of the world, especially the Middle East.
- Proven track record of bringing to market charging hardware products including interoperability testing and hardware validation.
- Language proficiency in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Language proficiency in Arabic.
- Networked into global charging infrastructure associations, standardization bodies, and services supply base.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity – we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.