مدير مشروع محطة طاقة شمسية – Project Manager-Solar Power Plant
- دوام كامل
About the job
ENGIE SOLUTIONS MIDDLE EAST
ENGIE Solutions provides bespoke sustainable energy and services solutions and is the trusted partner for companies, industries and local authorities that are engaged in the carbon-neutral transition. We are on a transformative mission to create value through performance and common good through long-term partnerships with our clients across the region.
As part of the ENGIE Group, a global energy leader present in 70 countries, ENGIE Solutions generates locally-relevant solutions based on global expertise and best practices, enabling our clients to reap the benefits of a more efficient, lower carbon and increasingly digital landscape.
While our global presence gives us access to the most advanced technologies, vast skills and resources, and significant investments in R&D and sustainable research, ENGIE Solutions is firmly rooted in the region. Established in the UAE in 2008, we bring decades of experience delivering the right facility management and energy optimization solutions to our customers right here in the Middle East.
Our global presence combined with local expertise enable us to provide customers with the right, locally-relevant solutions that yield real business results.
All interested applicants can email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of Project Manager-Solar Power Plant
Job Title: Project Manager (Solar Power Plant)
Position Reports to: Head of Solar Department
Location: Saudi Arabia
SUMMARY: The Project Manager will play an integral role in installing a solar power plant. He will be expected to manage the EPC implementation of the solar power plant projects according to EPC term sheet.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for on-time end-to-end execution of the portfolio of PV projects (civil, mechanical, electrical work), under the timeline and the quality of the term sheet agreement
- Act as contract holder for implementation contracts. Manage contractor relationships and be the focal point for vendor related matters – looking after the relationships with key supplier partners across the portfolio
- Be an HSSE champion for the business – manage and drive contractor HSSE performance across the portfolio
- Work closely with EPC Engineers to ensure accurate proper installation of projects prior to final customer negotiations and business approvals
- Coordinate with Engie Solar department, HSSE and EPC Engineer to ensure that appropriate contracting and execution plans are in place prior to project approvals
- Support supply chain optimization initiatives in collaboration with Solar department and EPC, particularly identification and selection on preferred delivery partners for business solutions
- Ensure that project performance (including vendor KPIs) and projected asset performance from implemented solutions are tracked, aggregated, and reported. Ensure on-going transfer of lessons learned from asset performance to the solutions product development team
- Support business continuous improvement initiatives – own areas pertaining to project delivery, performance reporting and project-to-asset handover
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Has a PMP certificate
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in implementing solar power plants
- Experience in PM for at least 100 Mwp solar projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Established track record of successful capital project/program delivery. Experience with power generation on diesel and HFO generators
- Strong Goal Zero HSSE leadership mindset is required
- A working technical understanding of the range of the relevant technologies within the solar, energy storage, and microgrid controls category
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability for cross-business collaboration and managing internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable working for a dynamic organization with a fast-growing customer base with diverse needs.