Senior Consultant – Power Systems Planning/Analysis – مستشار أول – تحليل / تخطيط أنظمة الطاقة
- دوام كامل
You will work for a large spectrum of clients such as power utilities, equipment manufacturers, renewable energy developers and even the investment community, as power networks have more relevance than ever given the current paradigm of the energy transition. Your main tasks will be the following:
- Deliver consultancy services requiring network analysis and power systems simulation in a variety of topics from load flows to transient and dynamic stability analysis.
- Develop processes and algorithms to automate power system simulations and run large amounts of cases/scenarios automatically.
- Manage projects to successful closure, on quality, time and budget
- Actively participate in report development and project handover to our customers.
- Background in electrical engineering (at least Msc. Degree with power systems specialization).
- At least 5 years working experience.
- Candidates must have experience in electrical network simulation software, notably Digsilent Power Factory and PSS/E. Experience with PSCAD/EMTDC is highly value and, to a lesser extent, with the EMTP type programs (EMTP-RV, ATP)
- Skills in algorithm development and programming in Python, R, Matlab and any other programming languages shall be valued.
- Proven experience and skills and project management are required.
- Good communications skills, both oral and written. Excellent English speaking and writing skills are required. Further language skills are welcome, with focus on Spanish and French.
- Analytical thinking, problem solving
- Good team spirit is essential, conjugated with the capacity to find and propose solutions in an autonomous way.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We provide assurance to the entire energy value chain through our advisory, monitoring, verification, and certification services. As the world’s leading resource of independent energy experts and technical advisors, we help industries and governments to navigate the many complex, interrelated transitions taking place globally and regionally, in the energy industry. We are committed to realizing the goals of the Paris Agreement, and support all stakeholders to transition faster to a deeply decarbonized energy system.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!