Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
We are currently seeking a Service Sales Engineer to join our team in United Arab Emirates.
Your mission as a Service Sales Engineer is to develop and strengthen relationships with customers and internal partners by listening, creating value and by continuously creating and following up on leads and opportunities that support business growth for our customers and our own business.
Your success in this role is determined by your ability to be customer oriented, while finding the most suitable value proposition for the customer. This position will require you to be highly organized, able to prioritize and collaborate with cross-functional teams. You will be responsible for developing a strategic sales territory, new accounts, opportunities and call planning. We expect you to be able to follow market trends and to challenge the status quo, looking for innovative solutions for an ever-changing customer and market scenario.
- Selling service solutions including service plans, fixed pricing repairs, overhauls, etc. to customers in assigned area.
- Process orders received, maintaining the integrity of the post sales process by acquiring the necessary PO, documentation, approvals and contract review process.
- Take ownership of customer issues and interface with operation and technical teams to generate solutions in a timely fashion to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Mapping of Machine population and service activities.
- Consistent C4C implementation of all sales and marketing activities to ensure accurate market information and customer database
- Achieving assigned sales goals by developing action plans and schedules to identify specific sales prospects, targets, and/or markets
- Actively engaging in planned prospecting activities geared at increasing the customer base, and continually increase your market share
- Follow up, qualify and respond to leads from different sources as appropriate
- Collaborate with other areas and sales teams and functions to develop opportunities and strategies to retain or recover lost customers
- Other duties related to the strategic and operational development of the Aftermarket business
Actively contribute to team efforts, meetings and discussions
To succeed, you will need
Experience & Education
- Experience in the service business, prospecting and conducting systematic sales process would be an advantage for the applicant.
- Experience with compressed air systems would also be a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree is desirable, in either management, business, administration, marketing, engineering or other technical specialization. Relevant related experience will be considered.
Skills & Competencies Desired
- Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written skills a must
- Customer Focused: Must be customer oriented, able to understand customer needs and prioritize them accordingly
- Risk Taker: Able to take risks while still analyzing potential pitfalls of your actions
- Lead Yourself: Be self-motivated, willing to act while coping with varied workloads and be assertive and organized while demonstrating flexibility in day-to-day work
Must be well versed in MS Office products, CRMs and database management
In return, we offer you
What you can expect from us?
Atlas Copco is a Swedish company, the Swedish human culture continues to flow through the veins of our 38,000 employees in more than 90 countries. It has a strong family vibe with a warm respect for each individual and we strive for strong diversity. We also invest heavily in our customers, in the environment, … but first and foremost in our own people. In this way, we provide a stimulating environment in which you can develop your competencies on a daily basis. In addition, our family-friendly working atmosphere gives you space in your agenda planning, so that your work and private life can be combined as easily as possible.
The regional support center operating under the legal name and umbrella of Atlas Copco Services Middle East within the Compressor Technique Business Area has started operating as of January 1st, 2003.This regional support center has been created to give both technical and commercial support to our distributors, and to continue developing the business in the region.
Last Day to Apply
September 7, 2023
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.