This Job Description is indicative and reflects the job requirements at the date of preparing this document. This position’s scope might widen or narrow down based on the business developments and mutual agreement. This job description shall be reviewed every 3-6 months between the employee and the line manager.
- The Social Media Specialist will be part of the marketing team that reports to the Key Account Manager. The team is located in multiple countries across the MENA region.
- The marketing team is passionate about creating compelling stories that engage and educate our target audience and customers, and using data to develop these stories is essential.
- Set up social media Business Pages. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc)
- Community Management
- Scheduling post
- Responding to messages and comments
- Content planning
- Create content plans or calendars to drive engagement and promote online brand awareness.
- Design and create images or video content using different software (Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Interpret and create social media reports and analytics
- Pre-production and creative thinking
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to learn and be challenged
- Ability to generate high engagement levels on social media
- Passion for collecting feedback and improving marketing strategies to be more customer-centric.
Duties and responsibilities
- Take responsibility for the existing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, and YouTube) and manage the daily administration tasks.
- Set aggressive audience growth targets and monthly milestones and strive to accomplish them.
- Develop relevant KPIs and report progress weekly.
- Create written & visual content
- Support the marketing strategic efforts.
- Discover potential partners and develop partnerships with other businesses upon approval
- Ensure neutrality of any sort of brands (products, services, companies, government entities, unions, etc. and report any potential violations to the management
- University degree preferably in Marketing or Engineering
- Social Media Marketing certificates and courses are desirable
- Solar Industry familiarity is preferred
- French Language at Fluent level + English or Arabic
100% remote office job. No office hours are required.
نظرة عامة على الوظيفة