About the job
Sharaf DG Energy is expanding its Team and is looking for a Solar Technician, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Solar PV Industry, UAE Driving License & fluent English, Arabic is desirable.
– Required Experience in installation & testing of rooftop and ground-mount solar system for off-grid, on-grid and hybrid projects in accordance with local utility standards.
– Ability to perform site surveys
– Prepare site surveys reports
– Prepare Roof Layouts
– Calculate total number of PV Panels needed for Solar Installation for Residential Villas, Commercial Warehouses and Ground-mount systems.
– Required site-visits all over the UAE for trouble-shooting system issues, Operation & Maintenance purpose, Solar On-Grid, Off-Grid and Hybrid system installation.
– Ability to work independently or with the team & prepare daily progress report.
– Ability to lift heavy components such as PV modules, batteries and inverters.
– Should have cable termination, DB dressing, and quality installation skills.
Educational qualification – Diploma in Electrical/Solar or related degree.
Languages: English, Arabic – preferred.
Driving License: Manual preferred
Salary: Competitive + other benefits; company vehicle provided.