SOLAR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – مدير تطوير أعمال الطاقة الشمسية
- دوام كامل
TE Connectivity’s Business Development Teams identify, develop, and implement near-term and long-term business development strategies relating to the development of new products, technologies and services.
They identify markets and determine the feasibility of business and product development. Our Teams perform economic analyses on new or improved product opportunities, develop business models and determine market trends to substantiate long-term prospects.
Based in Riyad, the Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for developing and executing new projects and accounts with EPC companies, Developers and IPPs in the Renewable market, with special focus on Solar Large-Scale projects and Battery Storage Systems (BESS).
- Develop and execute customer strategic account growth plan/s in line with the TE Energy business strategy and product roadmap to ensure revenue growth, account penetration and customer satisfaction of the assigned accounts in Gulf ( UAE- OMAN -QATAR- BAHRAIN -KUWAIT), Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, India
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders (executive level relationships and key decision makers) in the customer, apply professional selling methodology and leverage these relationships to position TE Energy as a preferred supplier.
- Identify and understand current and future customer needs and opportunities to introduce and sell products, services and solutions to the customer. Promote TE Energy technologies and product portfolio with the customer and drive projects.
- Participate actively in the process of Project Leads Qualification to ensure timely involvement in projects, as well as maintaining an active pipeline of projects and opportunities in the assign region/area.
- Use and maintain effectively the assigned reporting tools and maintain the data up to date in SalesForce and other TE systems.
- Proactively address open customer issues, including quality issues, until appropriate closure.
- Preparing or reviewing designs for the solar plant (or other renewable projects) to create fully customized connectivity solutions for large-scale solar installations to maximize TE Energy products content.
- Coordinate with internal groups to ensure that quotations, quality complaints, VOC, technical information is provided to the customer within agreed timeframes.
- Prepare budgets and forecast vs actual performance reporting on won projects.
- Actively monitor & maintain KPIs of customer relative to supplier performance standards. Proactively promote the value which TE brings to the customer (with data / results) and work to efficiently service the account.
- Provide after-sales support including courtesy calls and site visits.
- Maintain an overview of the engineering project pipeline as proposed by relevant Field Engineers to ensure alignment with the account plan and growth strategy.
- Implement and support marketing strategy, by demonstrating TE products in a working environment and support relevant industry events in the region.
What Your Background Should Look Like
- University engineering degree (Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Electronics engineering preferred) or business administration degree.
- More than 5 year’s experience in sales management / business development including 2 years within large-scale solar business industry (preferably been working for an EPC, installers, Tier 1 manufacturers …)
- Very good understanding of products and technologies for applications in commercial or large-scale solar applications and in-depth knowledge of solar equipment and techniques.
- You have the ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities in line with business plans.
- Ability to develop strong executive relationships (internally/externally), develop new markets, deliver sales presentations and deal with conflict and challenge.
- Fluency in Arabic and English is required for this position and other languages are desirable.
- Good knowledge of sales tools (e.g. SalesForce) and MS Offce software is desirable.
- You have the ability to work with deadlines and challenging targets.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and communication skills are essential to succeed in your mission
- You are resilient and result oriented .
- A valid driver’s license is required
Travel time : 2 to 3 days per week
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
I.Strategy – Business Insight
IV.Other – Being resilient